Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Whatever Wednesday

I unfortunately don't have much to write in the way of television, but I feel like writing something, so this could come out sounding very random, but you know, it's Whatever Wednesday.

  • First of all, is it already Wednesday? Wait, almost Thursday? I'm not complaining, by any means, but I'm just surprised by how fast this week is going. Lately the weeks have been d.r.a.g.g.i.n.g. by and it's nice to know that the week is almost overAdd Image. Now just get me through Thursday and Friday and we are into the weekend!
  • Speaking of the weekend, the husband and I have an overnight trip planned to Indianapolis to see a Pacer's game. We are both super excited to just get away for a little bit. We love to do little things like this every now and then because are a carefree, childless couple. Why not celebrate it instead of feeling sorry for ourselves?
  • I have a random cut in the crook of thumb and hand. I keep randomly hitting and it hurts to the highest heaven. Ok, it's not that bad, but it still hurts and is annoying. I wish it would just heal already.
  • At my work we are lucky enough to have FSA's - Flexible Spending Accounts - if we so choose. For the first time, I signed up for one thinking of all the medical expenses I was going to incur with infertility. I haven't actually made a claim until today and I am uber excited thinking about the money that is coming my way.
  • Speaking of work... it's been stressful. We have (just now) been struggling with the crappy economy and there are been a lot of (not so fun) changes around the office. I, luckily, have not been part of those changes as of yet. I thank my lucky stars everyday, but it often feels like I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop.
  • I may or may not have re-watched every episode of Kell on Earth. Whatever, I don't care.
  • I really want to read Kelly Cutrone's book, If You Have to Cry Go Outside. I will read it, learn to bitch at people and boss them around and effectively take over the world. Ok, maybe not, but add it to my list of dreams.
  • I have decided that Bravo is my most favorite channel. If the cable company called tomorrow and said that I had to get rid of all channels but one, I would definitely pick Bravo.
  • Remember when I wrote about Veronica Mars? Ok, probably not, but I did because it is one of my favorites. Seasons one and two are now playing on the WB. So for the love of all that is holy, go watch it! If you don't take any of my other advice, take this advice and get a little VM in your life.
  • I just had a fabulous idea for a blog post, but you are going to have to wait as it is going to take some time to research. Yes, I said research.
  • Today a friend of mine told me that my knowledge of pop culture was unparalleled. I don't think I have ever gotten such a high compliment before.
  • I am totally joking about that being the highest compliment I have ever received.
  • ....Or am I?

I hope you enjoyed Whatever Wednesday. I know I did!

1 comments:

Meaghan said...

I signed up for a FSA account this year for my dental work and it's made paying for it a little easier. So happy I did this!

Have fun on your overnight trip - sounds like a great getaway!