Monday, December 7, 2009

It's All Right Cuz I'm Saved by the Bell

I am somewhat new to this blogging thing. I head several blogs on a daily basis but I have never really written on. What I have noticed about blogs is that everyone has a schtick - something they always write about: sports, fashion advice, reviewing things, etc. I have wanted to write but about what? No one cares about my daily life because, let's face it, it's not that exciting. Whackadoodle things don't happen to me and who wants to hear me bitch and moan? Certainly not I. I like clothes and fashion, but I am not that fashionable nor do I have the budget to be so. And sports.. ha! So what do I write about? I have always heard, what about what you know. So I may not know much about clothes or sports, but TV? TV, I know! So it's not the most deep topic, but what are you going to do?

I love TV. I really do. I have other hobbies. I read. I am not some couch potato content on never leaving the house in favor of watching the boob tube (on most days anyway), but I love my TV shows. Those shows that I look forward to watching every week and spend the next week quoting. So what you'll find here is a mix of reveiws and my views on the shows that I love, the shows that I hate, and the shows that I love to hate. I think you will quickly find that I like comedies, dramedies, reality shows and fresh new things. I HATE, hospital dramas, forensic shows (in the words of Emily Gilmore, "I don't find forensic work as fascinating as the rest of the country), and things that are truly uninspired and unoriginal.

So sit back and enjoy your lunch at the Max!

0 comments: